Tuesday 10 June 2014

Saved by a Gent!

This morning I stepped out of the front door to the sight and smell of sewage flowing out of the manhole in my drive. Fortunately I know Chris, a lovely guy who came straight away with his drain rods and quickly established that the blockage was in my neighbours man hole. He then quickly and efficiently cleared the blockage. Very many thanks Chris, me and Sally can't thank you enough.  
Eventually I made down to Dengemarsh where the Glossy Ibis was in Hay Field 3 and up to 6 Hobby's were catching Dragonflies. At the Dengemarsh hide I met the Joker and we spent some time chewing the fat, seeing a Black-tailed Godwit over a couple of Marsh Harriers and the raft nesting Common Terns.
Some of yesterdays Orchid images 
Lizard Orchid

Bee Orchid

Pyramid Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment