Thursday 18 April 2024

18/04/2024

Probably the highlight of the sea watch was watching this machine come along the beach

With a very cold North wind blowing I wasn't expecting much, I was not disappointed!
06.20-07.50 with RW  from the sea watch hide,  Wind N 3-4 Temp 4° Felt like -4

Shelduck: 2W
Common Scoter: 1E
Red-breasted Merganser: 1E
Great-crested Grebe: 5 present
Curlew: 1E 
Common Gull: 4E
Great Black-backed Gull: 6W
Herring Gull: present n/c
Sandwich Tern: 33E   2W
Common Tern:  5E  
Guillemot: 1E
Auk Sp: 11E    
Red-throated Diver: 3E
Fulmar: 1E
Gannet: 16E   65W
Cormorant: 14W         
Carrion Crow: 5 in off
Ring Ouzel in northern part of The Desert today
At Least 10 Wheatears were in the Desert with the Ring Ouzel
Looks like one of my garden Greenfinches has got Scaly Leg fungus.
The friendly Pied Wagtail at Denge Marsh again this afternoon, taken with my phone.
The Pied Wagtail lands on my car before i come to a stop

No comments:

Post a Comment