Saturday 5 November 2022

05/11/2022

Eider passing the bouy this morning
 09.00-10.00 From the sea watch hide
Brent Goose: 48W
Shelduck: 1W
Eider: 2W
Common Scoter: 7W
Red-breasted Merganser: 1W
Gannet: 115W
Little Gull: 3W
Kittiwake: 626W
Mediterranean Gull: 12W
Guillemot: 6W
Razorbill: 27W
Auk sp: 31W
Whilst trying to re-find the Hoopoe Jacob found a lovely Siberian Stonechat, I'm afraid my images do not do it justice. mainly because the weather was so appalling and tomorrow looks no better.
My first view of the Siberian Stonechat








Yellow-legged Gull bearing a Dutch colour ring marked H=


4 comments:

  1. It's a Stejneger's Stonechat I think. I don't know many passerines so could be. People got photos of the Stejneger's Stonechat at DUNGENESS. But there was both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 red rumped swallows at dunge too. Near the beach at midday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desert area. Where you rescued the skylark from the Weil

    ReplyDelete