Friday 1 November 2013

Twitter Rant!!!

To clear up some confusion for those who have asked me and for any one else who might be interested,  I am now Tweeting under #plodingbirder as I have lost access to #ploddingbirder. Access was lost because I forgot my password so could not re-activate it on my phone after I had to reset it. Ah but Twitter can send a reminder to my email! I requested a reminder several times and each time Twitter said that they had sent it. It never arrived! (I did turn off all my spam filters much to the alarm of Norton) Twitter does not recognise my email address even though they are emailing me to tell me this!!! No problem for Twitter fill in there online form to solve the problem. The form sends you round in circles and you end up at the sign in page which requests you to put in your PASSWORD!!!! Forum advice is to delete your account and then reactivate it, great now we are getting some where. I start to delete my account and get to the last stage when it requests my PASSWORD to confirm I want to delete the account!!!
I try to set up another Twitter account. Twitter says my email address is already being used even though they tell me they don't recognise it!!!
I have now opened a Gmail account in which to run Twitter which is why I am now tweeting under #plodingbirder  (single d).

Sea watching from The Point today: All west unless stated.

07.30-09.30                                              13.10-15.40
Red-throated Diver:  1                                    1
Gannet: 62                                                    153
Balearic Sheawater: 0                                      1
Brent Goose: 9                                                0
Common Scoter: 2                                           1
Grey Heron: 1 out                                            0
Arctic Skua: 0                                                  1
Great Skua: 1                                                   8
Sandwich Tern: 11                                           41
Little Gull:  0                                                    3
Kittiwake:  9                                                    42
Mediterranean Gull: 1                                        1
Mediterranean x B H Gull: 1                              0
Guillemot: 0                                                     17
Auk sp:  9                                                        11


    The picture above says it all about the ARC today. The Ibis was joined by a Great White Egret and a few Common Snipe.
New Diggings held another Great White Egret.

No comments:

Post a Comment