Tuesday 7 April 2020

Tuesday 07/04/2020

A few Images from my walk to Dengemarsh and back, Highlights were my first Willow Warblers of the year also my first Whimbrel of the spring this evening from home. Lots of Marsh Harrier activity this morning and seemingly an influx of Little Egrets including a party of 8 at Dengemarsh. 
 The usual assortment of feral Geese in the fields by the Lydd footpath
 2 of several Mediterranean Gulls around the fields early morning
 Cetti's Warblers one day I'll photograph an unobstructed one 
 There seems to be many more Cetti's Warblers around this spring

 A couple of the several Willow warblers that were around Dengemarsh today

1 of many Sedge Warblers now in
 Bearded Tit
My first Whimbrel of the year this evening from home 

No comments:

Post a Comment