Wednesday 10 February 2021

Wednesday 10/02/2021

Glossy Ibis at Boulderwall this morning. A short video can be seen HERE
A wander around the ARC first thing this morning found 30+ Common Snipe and a single Jack Snipe, but very little else in the biting cold wind. The Russian White-fronted Goose flock was still on the Lydd Fields today.
 Goosanders on the New Diggings today
The Black-throated Diver has relocated to to Burrowes
This lovely bird always welcomes you at Dennis's view point
Some of the many Redwings around today, also good numbers of Fieldfare and Common Snipe.
My first Knot of the year feeding on the causeway at Scotney this afternoon with c60 Dunlin and 35 Ringed Plover. Very little else was seen there.
Lapwing in a snow shower at Scotney this afternoon
While at Scotney I got a brief distant view of an Egret flying over the ranges, I suspected it might be a Cattle Egret, this awful image showed me it was a Cattle Egret my first of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment